- Address Guangzhou, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
Guangzhou Huali College, formerly known as Guangdong University of Technology Huali College, was founded in 1999 and approved by the Ministry of Education in 2004 as the first batch of independent colleges in Guangdong Province to fully implement undergraduate education. 2021 was agreed by the Ministry of Education and transferred to Guangzhou Huali College.
The university has two campuses in Zengcheng, Guangzhou and Yinhuwan, Jiangmen, covering an area of nearly 2,000 acres, with 37 undergraduate majors, 9 secondary teaching units and more than 18,300 full-time undergraduates, and is an applied undergraduate university with a focus on engineering, coordinated development of engineering, economics, management, literature, medicine, art, education and marine disciplines, and the employment rate of graduates ranks among the top universities in the province.
Job Profile: Undergraduate teaching and other related work.
Responsibilities: Undergraduate teaching and other related work.
1. Native English speaker (From USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
2. Majored in Economics,Accounting, Finance,Business Management preferred.
3. Observe relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
4. No illegal and criminal record, no bad behavior.
5. At least two years of teaching or relevant experience (with reference letter).
6. Bachelor’s degree or higher.
7. Good health condition.
8. Under 50 years old.
9. Foreign Expert Certificate or Work Permit preferred.
10. Undergraduate teaching and other related work.
11. Salary is negotiable.
1. Salary negotiable (16 periods each week, 45 minutes per period).
2. Free campus individual accommodation with some necessary facilities, such as TV set, refrigerator, air-conditioner, washing machine, microwave oven etc. or 1500 RMB for renting outside campus.
3. Purchase health insurance according to the relevant provisions of China.
4. Free service for multiple-entry work Permit and residence permit (but you need to pay the fees of the visa and permit)