- Address University of Macau Avenida da Universidade Taipa, Macau, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Department/School Website um.edu.mo
Administrative Assistant for the Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office
(Reference No.: RSKTO/AA/03/2022)
The Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office (RSKTO) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP32,760 (index 270 to 360).
1. Provide full administrative support services to research projects, including application, evaluation, execution, budget management, progress and final reports;
2. Assist in recruitment and performance evaluation of research staff;
3. Coordinate research award applications and research ethics assessment of research projects;
4. Provide administrative support in facilitating industry-university-research collaboration and enhancing innovation and entrepreneurship atmosphere at the University;
5. Perform any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree or above is preferable;
2. At least 2 years of work experience;
3. Good communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills;
4. Good command of both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese);
5. Knowledge and experience in providing administrative support to academic research projects;
6. Knowledge of research funding schemes in Mainland would be an advantage.
Notes for application
• Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 13 April 2022;
• Application screening will be based on requirements listed above. Please indicate the education qualification obtained and describe relevant work experience clearly in the Curriculum Vitae and application form;
• Applicants are required to pay an application fee of MOP300, an application will only be accepted when the application fee is settled by the application deadline. The payment can be made at the Human Resources Section of the University of Macau during office hours or online with “GovPay” payment gateway;
• Macao residents who are in financial difficulties at the time of submission of application as duly verified by the Social Welfare Bureau will be exempted from paying the application fee.
Other contact methods
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8577; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**