- Address 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification PhD
- Department/School Website cuhk.edu.cn/en
Arts Management– Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor / Professor (Teaching)/ Associate Professor (Teaching) / Assistant Professor (Teaching) / Lecturer – School of Music (Ref. AC2023/047/01)
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
Lecturer/ Assistant Professor (Teaching) / Associate Professor (Teaching) / Professor (Teaching)
I. Job Description
Under the leadership of the Dean and academic leaders, all the faculties of the School of Music will work together with an international teaching team to provide high-quality teaching and practical services for all disciplines.
- Completing undergraduate and graduate teaching tasks according to the approved syllabus;
- Making teaching plans, developing teaching materials, and designing exam contents;
- Conducting various forms of teaching activities, including but not limited to lectures, seminars, case studies and internship guidance for students;
- Assuming any duties assigned by the School.
II. Qualification Requirements
- Having a full-time Master’s degree or above in Arts Management or related majors;
- Having at least 3 years’ teaching experience in recognized professional conservatories or comprehensive university is preferred;
- Being excellent in English and able to use English as the teaching and academic language;
- Being familiar with the course content of Arts Management, including finance, human resources, marketing and arts fundraising, etc.;
- Having a certain research ability and good command of art criticism skill;
- Having strong teaching and communication skills and professionalism.
III. Salary & Benefits
Salary will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen, and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK-Shenzhen regulations. Subsidies from various government sponsored talent programmes will also be made available for eligible candidates.
IV. To apply
Please prepare 【a full curriculum vitae in English】and the completed 【Application Form】(download)， and upload through the online application system: https://academicrecruit.cuhk.edu.cn/views/positionapply/mus. Information in the link marked with * are mandatory. Applicant information will be kept strictly confidential.
The recruitment will be closed up to the above positions are filled, and candidates who have submitted information do not need to submit the information again.