- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Year Round USD Month
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
- Last Refreshed Jan 16, 2022
- Department/School Website business.ustc.edu.cn
About the School/University
The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) has ranked No. 3 in the mainland and 21st in Asia in the latest Asia University Rankings published by the 2010 Times Higher Education (THE) magazine. The USTC School of Management is a leading business school in China. The School’s vision is “to be nationally and internationally recognized as a first-class business school in China, both in research and education”. Over decades of operation and growth, the School of Management has accumulated rich experiences both in research and education and has been qualified as one of commonly recognized top schools in the society and many kinds of rankings. It ranked the 10th in Mainland China according to the Eduniversal B-school Ranking 2010. Two of three disciplines are ranked in top 10 in 2012 Chinese Management Discipline Assessment, MOE.
Assistant, Associate, and Full Professors
Operation Research, Management science, MIS, Statistics, Decision science, Marketing, Strategic management, innovation/entrepreneurship, Organization science, Human resource management, Finance Engineering, Analytics, Interface with Marketing, Finance/Accounting, General management, etc.
- 1. A doctoral degree is required, which was obtained in a world-renowned university; if the PhD degree was from China, over 1-2 years overseas research experience is required.
- 2. The applicant must have outstanding research performance, and show strong potential for publishing at the top academic journals in related areas.
- 3. For junior position, it’s research-focused. No teaching load is required in the first 3 years. For senior position, the annual teaching load is 1.5 courses.
To apply, please send via email a curriculum vitae, and a cover letter of interest indicating the particular fit with our research goal to Ms. Mingqin Ding (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via CUJ online application. We will review the resume and letter in a timely manner. Interviews will be arranged after our assessment.
Tel: +86 551 63606031
School of Management, University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui Province, 230026, China
* Please mention ChinaUniversityJobs.com when submitting your application.
* To receive job updates, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and/or WeChat.