- Address PHBS, Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
- Majors Wanted Management or related
Position: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Management.
1. Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree or expect to receive one before July 2023.
2. Our search is focused in the areas of Leadership or Organizational Behavior, although senior and seasoned applicants in all Management areas will be considered.
– Establishing an outstanding record of independent and internationally recognized research
– Contributing to high quality of teaching
– Providing responsible services to the school and the university
– Salary is very competitive and is in accordance with applicants’ qualifications and experiences. In addition, the Shenzhen government provides various generous monetary subsidies which many incoming professors may qualify for.
Located in the thriving entrepreneurial metropolis of Shenzhen also known as the “Silicon Valley of China,” Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) is a leading business school in China. English is the working language for teaching and administration, and as such, PHBS is one of the most international schools in Asia. Nearly all faculty received doctorates abroad from prestigious research universities and over 30% of faculty are international.
PHBS also has a UK campus located in Oxfordshire, about 45 miles west of London. The PHBS UK Campus is the first ever satellite campus of all Chinese universities located outside China and our faculty members have the opportunity to teach or do research at the UK campus.
Peking University is one of the top universities in mainland China, ranked 12nd in the QS World University Ranking in 2023.
To apply, please fill in the online application form HERE and provide a cover letter, a curriculum vita, a sample research paper, three reference letters (submitted by letter writers), and evidence of effective teaching. The review of applicants will begin in August 2022.
Recruiting Committee, Peking University HSBC Business School, University Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518055, China.
Email: [email protected]
For more information, please visit http://english.phbs.pku.edu.cn/