- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before June 30, 2022
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
TIMBR, an HHMI-style biomedical research institute funded by Chinese government, is seeking multiple outstanding Principal Investigators (PI) and Fellows to conduct cutting-edge research in life sciences. The newly established NIBS Fellow program is to empower exceptional young scientists on a fast-track to conduct independent research at the early stage of their career. The spirit of NIBS is to allow scientists maximal freedom and focus to conduct highly creative research and make breakthrough discoveries.
- The assistant researcher applicants should have researched in related research fields and got a doctorate degree in related disciplines including Biotechnology, physiology, genetics, neurobiology, etc.;
- the assistant researcher applicants should have achieved elementary research results, and have good academic development potential.
Please submit the following documents
- curriculum vitae
- statement of research interests and future plan
- three letters of recommendation
Contact Person: [email protected]. We will select qualified candidates for interview until positions are filled.