- Address 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Department/School Website cuhk.edu.cn/en
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
2. School asset management including budget plan, assets application, purchasing and acceptance;
3. Coordinating, organizing and assisting administrative duties associated with school daily operations;
4. Keeping liaison with school faculty, and other departments of the University;
5. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 1-year post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably with experience in tertiary institutions;
3. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
5. Strong communication and management skills;
6. Capability for working independently when required and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org