- Address ShanghaiTech University, Shanghai, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Last Refreshed Mar 5, 2022
ShanghaiTech University calls for candidates with exceptional academic records or demonstrated potential to fill associate research fellow, senior R&D Engineer, assistant researcher and post-doc positions in hybrid energy system, low-carbon technology for fossil energy in Institute of Carbon Neutrality.
ShanghaiTech is a young resource-rich university with a modern residential campus in the heart of Shanghai Pudong’s Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park. With an academic focus on STEM research, ShanghaiTech is committed to serving China’s national challenges in economic and social development with the focus on science and technology, and nurturing the next generation of innovative scientists, inventors and entrepreneurs.
1. Carry out the coupling research on hybrid energy system design, component development and energy conversion technology;
2. Assist in the research of carbon data and simulation technology of low-carbon conversion process;
3. Assist in the research and development of relevant core technologies of the Institute of Carbon Neutrality.
1. Major in engineering design, thermoelectric hydrogen conversion technology and related fields, master degree or above;
2. Master the advanced technology in the required field, have strong scientific research ability and innovative thinking;
3. Preference will be given to those with relevant work experience in engineering design, energy conversion technology, etc.
University will provide initial start-up fund and research lab space matching the research needs. Starting salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and retirement benefits as well as on campus housing renting at a reduced rate.