- Address Beijing University of Technology, Chaoyang, China
- Qualification Masters
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Founded in 1960, BJUT is a multidisciplinary municipal university with an engineering focus, offering programs in science, engineering, economics, management, humanities, law, and arts. Admitted to the National “211 Project” in 1996, BJUT was listed as one of China’s 95 universities to build world-class disciplines in 2017. Each year BJUT is home to about 100 international scholars and faculties from more than twenty countries and regions. As a place of learning, discovery, expression, and innovation, BJUT benefits from a diverse faculty and staff who create a welcoming environment and opportunities for all students to grow, learn and succeed.
Job Title: English teacher
- 1) Teaching: no less than 16 class hour per week for language teaching in undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, including and not limited to ‘Oral English 1-Bridge of Culture’, ‘Oral English 2-Communication’, ‘Oral English 3-Speech’, ‘Oral English 4-Debate’, ‘College English Comprehensive’, ‘College English Advanced’, ‘Academic English Writing’.
- 2) Discipline construction: participate in the writing polishing of editing academic papers and other tasks in postgraduate education.
- 1) Physical and mental health, no criminal record.
- 2) Master degree or above.
- 3) English language and literature, education or relevant disciplines.
- 4) At least 3 years of language teaching experience.
- 5) More than 1 year of English teaching in China is preferred.
- 6) Those who have certification in qualified of English and native English speakers are preferred.
Job Salary & Benefits
- 1) Successful candidates will be offered a starting monthly salary of 13,000-18,000 RMB before tax. Offers above this will be dependent upon professional and educational background and relevant work experience.
- 2) Housing: A fully furnished on-campus apartment or a monthly allowance of 5,000 RMB will be offered when in Beijing.
- 3) Working-years-related salary increases (up to a maximum 3000RMB).
- 4) Full-time in-house visa officer to assist with obtaining a work permit and residence permit. Assistance with travel bookings as required.
- 5) An airfare allowance of no less than 6,000 RMB per year.
- 6) Holidays: off on all Chinese public holidays. Paid winter and summer vacations (typically lasting 5-6 weeks each) for continuing contracted teachers.
• Interview Date: Rolling
• Work Start Date Feb. 10, 2023
• Apply Before: Dec. 1, 2022