- Address China, Wuhan, Hongshan, 湖北工业大学
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Salary Offer 10000 to 12000 CNY/Month USD 10000 to 12000 CNY/Month Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
HBUT in Wuhan
Hubei University of Technology (HBUT) is a Tier 1 university in Wuhan. It is located at 28 Nanli Road, Hongshan District, Wuchang. It is a multidisciplinary university offering degrees in Engineering, Literature, Science, Art, Economics, Management, Law and Education. HBUT now has 68 undergraduate programs, 9 Master’s degree programs, and 1 PHD programs with over 20,000 Chinese students and over 700 foreign students. It has established partnerships with more than 80 universities, colleges, and research institutes from more than a dozen countries and regions such as the USA, Germany, France, the UK, Canada etc. 30 Full-time foreign teachers are currently working at HBUT.
Primary duties involve teaching English as a Second Language. Classes are often focused on either oral (e.g., speaking & listening) or writing (e.g., Business Writing) skills, but we also offer culture-based classes, English Salons, and other special classes with an English focus.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements (English Teachers)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Major in language study or English literature, Linguistics are preferred.
- Teaching Experience
- Some form of TEFL\TESL certification, OR
- At least two years of teaching experience(with reference letters), OR
- Hold a degree in Education
- Language ability
- Native speaker
- From 10,000 RMB with a degree bonus (for Master, an additional 1,000RMB, for PHD an additional 2,000RMB）for up to 20 class hours (45 minutes each) per week, no office hours.
- On a full year contract (1 semester probation period), work for 8 months (19weeks×2), get paid for 9.
- Paid public holidays (including the Mid-autumn festival, China’s National Day, and the May Day holiday) when applicable.
- Reimbursement for international airfare to a maximum value of 12,000 RMB per year.
- A temporary work visa in China.
- Health insurance.
- Help on arrival: free airport pickup, student interpreter.
- A rent-free, air conditioned, fully furnished studio apartment for singles: 2 bedroom apartment for couples. Western bathroom. Cooking and eating utensils supplied. Refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, washing machine, and Internet access included. Gas and water free.
- Reasonable electricity use is covered.
- Free Chinese lessons.
Please send your application including ALL of the following documents:
- CV together with a recent photo
- A copy of your degree
- A photocopy of the photo page of your valid passport