- Address 99 Shangda Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed Feb 28, 2022
- Department/School Website shusilc.shu.edu.cn
Title: English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Teacher
Department: English Programs
Location: Jiading campus, Shanghai
Reporting to: Head – English Department
Overall Role Description:
- An EFL Teacher at SILC prepares / plans and delivers all teaching requirements end-to-end on a termly basis using a prescribed syllabus and materials.
- English teachers duties are divided into three categories: teaching requirements, administrative requirements and additional requirements.
Salary: competitive salary plus benefits
Details of Position
- 1. Nationality: the United Kingdom, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Ireland (visa requirement)
- 2. at least holding a bachelor degree
- 3. two years’ experience as an English teacher OR holding a CELTA/DELTA/TEFL certificate
- 1. Desirable qualifications are a DELTA and a relevant MA
- 2. Desirable experience involves teaching Academic English within a university context and to Chinese students
- 3. Candidates will be expected to possess an ability to work closely with co-teachers and to have a clear interest in professional development
- 4. Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, preference will be given to applicants already in China.
SILC Business School, Shanghai University has appointed Ms. Zhang Yaxi as the recruitment contact person, please apply by sending a CV (including nationality) and a Cover Letter in Word or PDF Document through CUJ online application. If the documents cannot be uploaded, please send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Junior candidates should arrange three recommendation letters sent by the letter writers.