- Address University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 120k-200k/year USD CNY 120k-200k/year Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed Mar 2, 2022
Job University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Founded in Beijing 1978, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is the first graduate school in China. Backed by 104 national research institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), UCAS is the most comprehensive and prestigious post-graduate education institution in China, covering almost all the fields in science and technology. In 2014, UCAS began to recruit undergraduates.
As of 2019, there are about 51,000 students at UCAS, among which half are PhD students.
UCAS’ committed faculty is comprised of about 300 Members of Chinese Academy of Sciences and of Chinese Academy of Engineering and 11,000 academic supervisors dedicated to postgraduate education.
Applications are invited for the position of teaching English at UCAS.
Teach speaking and written English to non-English major Ph. D, Master students and Undergraduate students at the top Chinese university in Beijing.
- Native-speaker of English with Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Candidates with teaching or relative experiences at least 2 years
- English teacher qualification certificate (More than 160 class hours)
No more than eighteen class-hours per week, teaching speaking and written English to non-English major Ph. D, Master students and Undergraduate students.
BENEFITS (Average annual income from about 120k to 200k based on the different salary levels)
- 10 months’ Salary + 1 month paid leave in February
- Free apartment with necessary furniture and home appliances at the UCAS campuses. 8000 RMB (before tax) as a housing allowance each month will be provided if living out of the campus. The housing allowance will usually be paid together with the salary.
- Cost of single or return flight(s) allowance.
- Visa application allowance in China.
- Length of contract (one year)
- Free medical insurance (which covers a maximum of 400,000 RMB medical treatment insurance each year) and Social insurance in China.
- Covered medical care of RMB 5000 at a maximum per year at the appointed BMI (Basic Medical Insurance) assigned hospital in accordance with China’s medical system.
- 2000 RMB as a travel allowance in China per year.
Submit your up-to-date CV through CUJ online application (recommended). You can also send it by email to Mr. Zhang Zhihan at email@example.com.*