- Address China, Inner Mongolia, Chifeng, Hongshan District, Chifeng, 赤峰学院
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc.
- BA degree or with two years of teaching experiences and TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- No criminal record; under 60 years old and in good health,
- 24 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period)
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Native English applicant is preferred,
- Major in English/Linguistics/Education is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- The teacher is paid RMB 11000/Month
- Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance(include water, electricity, cable TV, and internet fee)
- Reimbursement of airfare for a round-trip international flight upon one year working.
- Free Health Insurance,
- Resident card and foreign expert certificate application
- A vacation with payment upon one year working.