- Address Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
About Guangdong Peizheng College:
Guangdong Peizheng College is known for its excellence in education and English training. All freshman and sophomore students are required to take English classes (including oral English classes with a foreign teacher in each term). With 35-40 foreign instructors on campus, we proudly showcase a great variety of expertise amongst our faculty, and we are currently seeking passionate, responsible, and qualified instructors who share our enthusiasm for teaching English creatively.
Our beautiful campus is surrounded by mountains and a lake. It is located in Huadu district of Guangzhou and only 20-25 minutes from the nearest metro station.
- Instruct university students at beginner, intermediate, and advanced English levels, depending on skill level and year.
- Average class size is 25 students for oral English classes.
- Basic contracts include 20 teaching periods (1 teaching period is 45 minutes), which equals 10 classes of Oral English as well as 1 English Corner per week. You can earn more by teaching more classes.
- 1. Native English speakers (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa). If you have a second language, that is a plus.
- 2. Bachelor’s degree or above obtained from your home country.
- 3. At least 2 years teaching related experience or has a teaching certificate such as TEFL/TESOL certification.
- 4. Under the age of 59.
Salary and Benefit:
- 1. Pre-tax monthly salary for newly hired teachers starts from 12000-16000RMB according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase. Teachers who stay on at our college for several years and do overtime can earn up to 17,000 RMB per month.
- 2. Offer lakeside living apartment and free use of our Hong Kong apartment.
- 3. Free on campus medical clinic and medical insurance (Medical insurance covers cases of accidental injury and disease-related hospitalization).
- 4. 1 month Bonus salary on completion of a full year contract.
- 5. Community-based university and international food street directly across campus (Western, Halal, Korean, Japanese, BBQ, Cafes).
- 6. Regular teaching outings and western festival parties provided by the college.
- 7. Free use of campus facilities such as swimming pool, gym, tennis, badminton, table tennis, yoga, and dance studios and regular extra-curricular activities held by college.
- 8. Low living cost, no traffic or pollution.
- 9. Various transportation options as well as teacher shuttle bus available weekly to nearby Guangzhou and Huadu city centers.
- 10. Winter and summer vacation. You will have up to 4 months of vacation each academic year.
If you are interested in the position, please submit the following documents in PDF and JPG
- Up-to-date resume/CV
- Passport copy (Photo page)
- Highest degree copy and teaching certificate copy(e.g.TEFL/TESOL if you have)
- Recommendation letters (2)
- A recent photo
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.