- Address 78 North Jiuhua Road, Quzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
About Quzhou University
Quzhou University (QZU) is a public university located in Quzhou, Zhejiang Province, a National Historic and Cultural City known as the Home of Southern Confucianism. The campus covers an area of 57.5 hectares with a total floor space of 238,200 square meters. QZU consists of 7 colleges: College of Foreign Languages and International Education, College of Chemical and Material Engineering, College of Mechanical Engineering, College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, College of Electrical and Information Engineering, College of Business and College of Teacher Education. QZU offers 29 undergraduate programs, covering 7 disciplines including engineering, literature, science, education. art, management and economics. At present. QZU has about 8.300 full-time students. Read More
English Teacher Recruitment
TEFL Teaching Positions available at College of Foreign Languages and International Education (CFLIE), Quzhou University, Quzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
CFLIE (College of Foreign Languages and International Education) now offers two undergraduate programs, namely, English (normal) and Business English. It also offers one three-year program for Business English majors. CFLIE consists of English Department, Business English Department and College English Department. Currently, CFLIE has 745 full-time students and 52 full-time teachers.
(1) Salary: RMB 12,000-18,000 per month (tax included) for the 1st year with a monthly increase of RMB 500 for the subsequent 10-year (max) in line with personal performance.
(2) Housing: A free independent fully-furnished university apartment is provided.
(3) Travelling: One round-trip airplane tickets back to hometown for an economical class can be reimbursed yearly.
(4) Holidays: Holiday break is guaranteed for off-work pleasure
(5) Other benefit: Subsidy for meals at the university canteen is offered
- Qualifications: Native English speakers with a minimum Bachelor’s degree. TEFL Teaching certificate is preferred.
- Workload: 16 teaching hours per week
- Job Responsibilities: Teaching courses such as English Discourse and Communication; Introduction to English-speaking Countries; Comparison of Eastern and Western Culture; Public speaking; or other relevant courses to undergraduates.