- Address China, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, Xuezhi Road
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have a 16-20 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
Full-time; 16-20 classes (45 minutes for each) per week or equivalent
Salary and Benefits
1. 8,000 RMB/month for Bachelor’s degree holder
2. 9,000 RMB/month for Master’s degree holder
3. 10,000 RMB/month for Doctorate degree holder
4. For teachers with Associate Professor title: 6,000 RMB/month extra; for teachers with Full Professor title: 8,000 RMB/month extra;
1. Air flight reimbursement for international flight ticket up to 9,000 RMB
2. Free medical insurance
3. Free accommodation, one bedroom private apartment
4. Travel allowance 2,200 per year
5. Assistance to process work visa, foreign expert certificate, and residence permit
6. Monthly 600 RMB meal allowance
Free private apartment.
1. Native English speakers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand;
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
1. At least two-year Teaching experience or TESOL/TEFL certificate
2. Education major or linguistics major
3. Master’s degree or above
|Five Star Foreign Teacher Award||Japanese Cultural Festival|
Tourism College of Zhejiang is partnering with the search firm ISAC China to fill this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to provide complete application documents, and invited to online interviews with the search committee.