- Address Taizhou University, Taizhou, Zhejiang Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before This position has been filled
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have no more than 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Full-time English teacher, mainly teaching oral English courses
2. Work in the School of Foreign Languages as foreign language teacher
3. No more than 16 classes per week, no office hours.
Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary: open to negotiation. Fully paid winter vacation for 1 month. Fully paid summer vacation for 2 months if you get your contract renewed after 1 year.
- 12,000 RMB flight allowance for one academic year. The university gives out 6,000 RMB to the teacher at the end of each semester.
- 2,500 RMB vacation allowance. The university gives out 1,250 RMB to the teacher at the end of each semester.
- 200 RMB monthly utilities stipend and 150 RMB monthly medicare allowance
- Private, on-campus one-bedroom apartment with furniture.
- Medical insurance covering the whole contract period
- 1. Native English speaker.
- 2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 3. At least 2 years of English teaching experience, or holding a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate. Note that an online certificate is not accepted.
- 4. Clean background, respectful to China’s culture and laws, passionate about teaching.
Foreign Faculty: Foreign Teachers Working at Taizhou University