* Please mention ChinaUniversityJobs.com when submitting your application.
- Address 217, Jianshan St, Shahekou Dist, Dalian China
- Qualification Masters
- Salary Offer CNY 12k-18k/month USD CNY 12k-18k/month Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed Feb 9, 2022
1. Teaching academic English skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
2. Flexibility with following a given syllabus and curriculum while using students-centered teaching methods to improve students’ English proficiency.
3. Planning, delivering, and critically reviewing a range of teaching and assessment activities appropriate to students’ levels.
4. Promptly marking and grading coursework, proctoring examinations, and providing appropriate feedback to students according to marking rubrics.
5. Providing regular consultation and other extra-curricular support for students seeking guidance, assistance, and advice related to coursework.
6. Participating in peer classroom observations or other professional development initiatives aimed at improving teaching.
1. Master’s degree in Linguistics, Education, English, or other degrees relevant to ESL.
2. Experience in teaching in higher education or Advanced Placement level.
3. Applicants with 2 or more years of teaching experience preferred.
4. Teaching experience in Asia preferred.
5. Knowledge of the quality assurance process in higher education.
6. Ability to collaborate with colleagues, work under pressure, and take initiative in the workplace.
7. Willingness to share teaching strategies and be flexible.
Salary and Benefits
1. We are offering a very competitive salary package that matches those of the best universities in China. The salary range we offer is from RMB 12000 to RMB 18000 per month.
2. Expatriate benefits will be available to eligible applicants, such as a relocation allowance, medical insurance and allowance, and paid leave.
3. We offer free housing on campus or comparable housing allowance.
4. We offer Chinese Language training.
5. We offer chance to be a IELTS teacher
Submit the following documents through CTJ online application or via email to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- 2 reference letters