- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before January 30, 2022
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
About Central University of Finance and Economics
Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE) is a prestigious university under the direct leadership of the Ministry of Education (MOE) and jointly supported by the MOE, the Ministry of Finance and the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality. It is one of China’s top universities listed under the Project “Double First-Class” university and the Project 211，and in the first batch to become a Leading Academic Programs Innovation Platform.
● Main campus: North of Xizhimen subway station (NW corner of Line 2) with several good and economical restaurants, large grocery store within 5-minute walk. Also a restaurant attached to the hotel. Track, basketball & tennis courts, cafeterias provided.
● Shahe campus: Located in Changping District, about 40-minutes bus ride from the main campus. Regular school shuttle bus is available everyday between the two campuses.
The main Responsibilities of the Foreign Teachers are to teach:
(1) Undergraduate courses available for English/ Japanese or non-English majors: Oral English, Writing, Culture Studies, etc.
(2) Courses for postgraduate students: Oral English
(3) Courses for PhD: Oral English (BEC 3)
(4) Organize English Corner
The maximum teaching hours are 16 hours per week. In addition to that, other activities including English Corner and English Lecture are also requested. All classrooms are equipped with computers and projected for PowerPoint / music / DVD etc.
● Native English Speakers
● Bachelor and above degrees
● At least two-year teaching experience either at home or abroad
● English Linguistics, English literature major or TESOL certificate preferred.
● Monthly Salary: RMB 9,000 (before tax) per month.
● Accommodation: A double-room suite is provided on city campus. Internet is accessible in the hotel. Room service is available.
● Other Benefits:
1) Holiday allowance
2) Medical insurance
3) Leaving job bonus
4) International travel cost