- Address Zhejiang Xihu District, Zhejiang University Zijingang
- Qualification Masters
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The School of International Studies, Zhejiang University is now hiring English teachers.
Position: English Teacher
Address: 886 Yuhangtang Road, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Job duties and responsibilities
- Workload: 14-16 academic hours per week;
- Teach English courses, such as English writing, oral English, debating, and intercultural communication;
- Guide students in competitions and thesis writing;
- Participate in the School’s activities regarding international communication;
- Organize events, activities and workshops to create an encouraging language learning environment.
- Native English speakers with a master’s degree or above in English literature, linguistics, education or relevant subjects;
- Have English language teaching experience at the university level;
- Confidence in analyzing language learning and academic performance, and in giving clear and constructive feedbacks on students’ spoken and written work.
Salary & benefit
Commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
- a cover letter expressing your interest in the position and a brief summary of your approach to teaching English at university;
- a CV that lists your teaching experiences, major research awards and publications, etc.;
- scanned copies of relevant degrees/diplomas, transcripts, and teaching certificates.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted and invited for an interview. Interviews will be conducted in person or via video online.