- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Year Round
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed December 17, 2021
Quanzhou Julong Foreign Language School
Introduction to Quanzhou Julong Foreign Language School
Quanzhou Julong Foreign Language School (website) is located in the Southeast of China – in Quanzhou city, Fujian Province (south sea coast, opposite Taiwan). It is located in the beautiful Julong Town (pictures) and is surrounded by lush greenery, lakes and mountains.
As a key construction project in Julong Town, Quanzhou Julong Foreign Language School sticks to “high starting points for education, and high-quality education”. It covers an area of 460 acres and a building area of 150,000 square meters. Positioned as an ecological garden-style modern high-end school, the school implements a fully-enclosed accommodation system and integrates kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school. It covers pre-school to high school education, initial planning, 18 classes for kindergartens, 60 classes for elementary schools, and 36 classes for middle and high schools. A total of 114 classes are taught. There are about 4,770 students in the class and about 450 faculty members.
Quanzhou Julong Foreign Language School is located in Julong Town, Hui’an, Quanzhou, which is known as the green town. There are more than 4,000 students from all over the country and more than 650 employees.
Julong Town has a planned area of ??nearly 10,000 mu. It is a super-large comprehensive park integrating residence, health preservation, sports, leisure, culture and education, business, hotel and medical care. The transportation is convenient, close to the high-speed railway Hui’an Station and Fuxia Expressway. The town is 5 minutes to Hui’an Station, 23 minutes to Quanzhou Station, and 35 minutes to Quanzhou Airport.
Further information about Quanzhou Julong Foreign Language School can be obtained at www.jlschool.cn
We are looking for ESL teachers for primary school (grade 1 to grade 9) and for kindergarten. We welcome both new graduates or experienced teachers who want to experience Chinese culture and lifestyle.
- Education: full-time undergraduate or above
- Age: Under 45 preferred
- Experience: we welcome both experienced and new teachers
- Start date: Any day before March 2024, we will arrange teaching tasks for you according to your plan of arriving into China
- Elementary School 8:20-11:40 am; 14:00-17:30 pm
- Kindergarten 8:00-11:00 am; 14:30-17:00 pm
- Work hours: no more than 25 classes per week (40 minutes/session), and no more than 40 hours of work per week.
Salary and Benefits
- Probation Period: 15,000RMB/month before tax. After the 2 months probation period, the ones who pass the evaluation will get 20,000 RMB/month before tax.
- Contract extension:When the contract is due, if you extend your contract for 1 more year you will get 2K raise in your salary.
- One-month summer vacation in August.
- No office hours, no more than 25 working hours a week.
- Free room and board, three meals a day, single room, dormitory equipped with: independent bathroom, independent balcony, air conditioner, washing machine, water heater, toilet, shower, etc.
- Health insurance provided