- Address 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Department/School Website cuhk.edu.cn/en
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the promotion and management of School cooperated programs;
2. Assist in organizing employment-related activities, such as industry information sessions, company visits and internships;
3. Assist students and provide counseling, including but not limited to document revision, mock interview, academic planning, etc.;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; Student related working experience is preferred;
2. Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure;
3. Good written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English;
4. Good team work spirit.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ, and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.