- Address 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Department/School Website cuhk.edu.cn/en
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the promotion and management of School cooperated programs;
2. Assist in organizing employment-related activities, such as industry information sessions, company visits and internships;
3. Assist students and provide counseling, including but not limited to document revision, mock interview, academic planning, etc.;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; Student related working experience is preferred;
2. Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure;
3. Good written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English;
4. Good team work spirit.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ, and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org