- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Last Refreshed Jan 6, 2022
- Majors Wanted A Ph.D degree in one of the following disciplines: Hydraulic Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Material Science and Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Department/School Website ghxy.hhu.edu.cn
Faculty Positions in College of Harbour, Coastal and Offshore Engineering, Hohai University, China
Famous for its Hydraulic Engineering discipline, Hohai University is a comprehensive research university with a history of over one hundred years. It has gained world-wide reputation and impact in education and research. College of Harbour, Coastal and Offshore Engineering is one of the best colleges in Hohai University. We sincerely welcome outstanding academic experts and young scholars to apply for the positions and join us to further promote excellent teaching and research.
We offer positions of professor, associate professor and lecturer depending on your level of experience and qualification.
A Ph.D degree in one of the following disciplines: Hydraulic Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Material Science and Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering.
An outstanding performance and record of research demonstrating the originality in addressing significant questions, an oversea research experience for at least one year, and a good international reputation in their disciplines (SCI papers published as first or corresponding author).
For the outstanding young scholars or excellent young scientists, applicants under the age of 40 will be given priority.
The positions come with a competitive salary by special talent policy. The detailed salary and research start-up fund is negotiable. There will also be family allowance and purchase subsidies. The outstanding scholars will be recommended as a candidate for One Thousand Talents Scheme, Yangtze River Scholar Scheme, or National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists.
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- Copies of advanced degrees and certification of present employment if applicable;
- Contact information of scholars as references and letters of recommendation;
- An application cover letter addressing visions and goals.
Ms. Nian ZHENG
Room 619, Yankai Building, 1 Xikang Road, Nanjing 210098, P. R. China