- Address Sichuan Normal University, Jing'an Road, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Majors Wanted Food Science, Biology and related majors
- Department/School Website bio.sicnu.edu.cn
Introduction to Sichuan Normal University
Sichuan Normal University (SNU) is the largest provincial key university with the most complete course offerings among the provincial universities and colleges in Sichuan Province. Located on the beautiful Lion Hill in the eastern suburbs of Chengdu, SNU covers an area of 3,000 mu, and its total building area is about 1 million square meters. There are about 3,000 faculty and staffs. Of this figure, 770 are professors and associate professors, and 150 have Doctor’s degree. There are 17 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering who have accepted SNU positions as chief, part-time or emeritus professors. Read More.
Foreign Teacher Recruitment
1. Language Teaching Positions including Russian, Japanese, English, Italian
2. Subject Teaching Positions including Physics, Biology, Food Science
3. Professional Research Positions
1. In good health condition, be friendly to China and willing to cooperate.
2. Follow Chinese law and regulations within the University. No illegal and criminal record.
3. Candidates shall not be over 60 years old. Foreign professors who meet national regulations (Category A) are not subject to age restrictions.
1. Language Teaching Position:
The applicants must have at least a degree of Bachelor’s and 2-year teaching experience. Working experience can be waived if they have Bachelor’s degree or higher in pedagogy, education, language teaching or have the international language teaching certificate.
2. Subject Teaching Position:
The applicants should have at least a Master’s degree, or being employed before as an assistant professor or higher. Besides, he/she should be capable of teaching and academic research in relevant subject.
3. Professional Research Position:
The applicants should have a Doctor’s degree, or being ever employed as associate professor or full professor. Besides, he/she should be able to teach and conduct research which the relevant subject specifically needs.
Salary will be determined according to various factors such as post types, professional titles, education backgrounds, etc.
1) We provide insurances for foreign teachers.
2) We provide foreign teachers a furnished apartment with appliances. Foreign teachers who rent an apartment off campus by themselves will be given rent allowance.
3) Foreign teachers are also applicable to the rewarding regulations for the school faculty’s achievements on scientific research.
4) Foreign teachers enjoy holidays in accordance with Chinese laws and the school regulations.