- Address 241 Daxue Road, Shantou, Guangdong Province, China USD Month
Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
Job Post – HR Assistant
Position Title: HR Assistant
Department: Human Resources Department
Reporting to: HR Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: HR-2022003
This HR assistant will be responsible for but not limited to support Human Resources Department at GTIIT. Detailed duties and responsibilities are as follows.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze the govt. policies related to the talent absorption and inform timely eligible faculty of the talent’s subsidy application as well as assisting them with the application.
· Collect PT working hours in compliance with the labor law and their contracts/agreements by cooperating with other divisions.
· Inform Dept./Program Head of the probationary expiry and collect the relevant appraisal result from them before the due day.
· Commercial insurance enrollment, termination and payment application by communicating with agent and Finance Office.
· Follow up with academic staff on-board and separation handover procedure.
· Maintain academic staff’s personal info in Oracle system and ensure 100% of accuracy.
· Follow up with Chinese social insurance scheme.
· Complete other work assigned by supervisor.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: bachelor degree or above in Human Resources, Business Management or other related fields from an internationally recognized university.
· Required work experience: at least 2 years’ work experience in C&B related experience, overseas academic degree is preferred. Grasp of the revenue laws, labor laws and local HR regulations.
Required Job Competencies
· Proficient in English and Chinese.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills to work in an international, cross-cultural work environment.
· Responsible, honest, patient and detail oriented.
· Multi-task skills.
· Good Microsoft Office skills.
Please send your cover letter, Chinese and English CVs to [email protected] in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Read more on Source link