- Address University of Macau Avenida da Universidade Taipa, Macau, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Department/School Website um.edu.mo
Information Technology Officer/Information Technology Technician for the Information Management Section
(Reference No.: ICTO/IMS/ITT/03/2022)
The Information Management Section of the Information and Communication Technology Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Information Technology Officer/Information Technology Technician at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP33,670 to MOP50,960 (index 370 – 560).
- Participate and cooperate with teams in the entire applications/solutions development life cycle;
- Participate in the specification, analysis, design, programming and delivery of software and solutions to meet business needs;
- Ensure compliance with the development standards and adherence to best practices;
- Proactively identify application issues and provide effective technical resolutions in a timely manner;
- Prepare and maintain documentation;
- Plan, organize and conduct user training.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related fields;
- At least 1 year of work experience on developing business web applications; candidate with more years of related experience will be considered for a higher position;
- Hands-on experience with frontend/backend web development frameworks, responsive UI/UX design, mobile app development, Agile/Scrum, outsourced projects are all advantages; previous working experience in higher education is also an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communications skills, strong sense of responsibility, attention to details, ability to work independently and as a team player;
- Energetic and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and overtime, and complete projects with tight schedule;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Notes for application
- Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 13 April 2022;
- Application screening will be based on requirements listed above. Please indicate the education qualification obtained and describe relevant work experience clearly in the Curriculum Vitae and application form;
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of MOP300, an application will only be accepted when the application fee is settled by the application deadline. The payment can be made at the Human Resources Section of the University of Macau during office hours or online with “GovPay” payment gateway;
- Macao residents who are in financial difficulties at the time of submission of application as duly verified by the Social Welfare Bureau will be exempted from paying the application fee.
Other contact methods
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8699; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
**Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**