- Address Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website bicmr.pku.edu.cn
Position Title: BICMR Instructor (2–3 years)
Subject Area: Mathematics
Application Date: Whole year
Requirements: Ph.D. recipients in mathematics with an established record of publications in international scientific journals.
Position Description: This position is a research position with regular teaching load (one course per academic year) . The appointment is for two years which could be renewed for one more year if the candidate passed the review at the end of the second year. BICMR Instructors share all benefits and responsibilities of full-time research positions in Peking University, including health insurance, children education, etc. The annual salary is￥300,000 RMB (Before Tax).
Application Materials Required:
- Cover Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae (including a list of publication),
- Research Statement,
- Teaching Statement,
- Two or more Reference Letters (to be sent directly by the letter writers to BICMR either by e-mail or regular mail).
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 86 -10-62744122
BICMR is a mathematical research institute sponsored by the national government of China. It is located at the north shore of the Wei-Ming Lake on the campus of Peking University. BICMR is devoted to promoting forefront mathematical research and education, and enhancing scientific exchange and cooperation among Chinese and international mathematicians