- Address Jiangsu Ocean University, Cangwu Road, Haizhou, Lianyungang, Jiangsu, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
|Street View||Panorama||Photos||Campus Life|
Introduction to Jiangsu Ocean University
Jiangsu Ocean University is a multi-disciplinary applied research university. The university was founded in 1985, formerly known as Huaihai Institute of Technology, and changed its name to Jiangsu Ocean University in 2019. Read More.
1）Full-time Teaching position. Teach Conversational Japanese, Japanese Writing, Japanese Culture, Business Japanese courses to university students
2）Workload: 18 teaching hours per week. Office hours is not required. (1 teaching hour = 45 minutes)
3）The contract will be for a period of 12 months.
Salary and Benefits
1. Monthly salary: 8,500 RMB per month
2. Insurance provided.
3. On campus accommodation provided for free. It’s a three-bedroom apartment, you will need to share with one other foreign teacher.
Lianyungang is a coastal city (East China Sea) in Jiangsu Province. Read More.