- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before January 30, 2022
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
About Central University of Finance and Economics
Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE) is a prestigious university under the direct leadership of the Ministry of Education (MOE) and jointly supported by the MOE, the Ministry of Finance and the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality. It is one of China’s top universities listed under the Project “Double First-Class” university and the Project 211，and in the first batch to become a Leading Academic Programs Innovation Platform.
● Main campus: North of Xizhimen subway station (NW corner of Line 2) with several good and economical restaurants, large grocery store within 5-minute walk. Also a restaurant attached to the hotel. Track, basketball & tennis courts, cafeterias provided.
● Shahe campus: Located in Changping District, about 40-minutes bus ride from the main campus. Regular school shuttle bus is available everyday between the two campuses.
The main Responsibilities of the Japanese Teachers are to:
● Teach: Undergraduate courses available for Japanese majors: Oral Japanese, Writing, Culture Studies, etc.
● Organize Japanese Corner.
● Direct Japanese contests.
● Native Japanese Speakers
● Bachelor and above degrees
● At least two-year teaching experience either at home or abroad
● Japanese Linguistics, Japanese literature major
● Monthly Salary: RMB 9,000 (before tax) per month.
● Accommodation: A double-room suite is provided on city campus. Internet is accessible in the hotel. Room service is available.
● Other Benefits:
1) Holiday allowance
2) Medical insurance
3) Leaving job bonus
4) International travel cost