1) Internationally competitive salaries, generous start-up and funding support, and highly stimulating research environment;
2) Excellent interdisciplinary research environment and outstanding core research facilities;
3) Outstanding graduate programs, strong administrative support, and open exchange with the international scientific community;
4） The hospital is composed of Donghu campus and Xianghu campus. The former covers an area of 18 acres with 2900 beds, and the latter covers an area of 82 acres with 3299 beds. Currently, there are 8 “national key clinical specialties” and 1 “national clinical center”in the hospital.
1. Well-known scholars having made outstanding achievements recognized widely;
2. at the forefront of the related fields nationally; having great scientific research outputs recognized by peers at home and abroad;
3. capable of coordinating the development of the related discipline to maintain or reach a leading position in China;
4. Age: 57 years old at most for leading talents, in principle;
How to Apply
For full consideration, applicants should send the resume, future research plans, and 1-2 referring experts for consultation to our email or via CUJ online application.
1) resume: Continuous education and work experience from the beginning of the undergraduate education to date; a catalogue of published papers and no more than 5 representative works; major achievements of medical care, teaching, scientific research; scientific research projects undertaken, patents and awards, etc.
Applicants can also call us for specific consultation.
Contact: Liu, Office of High-Level Talents