- Address China, Wuhan, Hongshan, 湖北工业大学
- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
- Majors Wanted Social Sciences or related
Academic Teacher: Primary duties involve teaching courses related to: Social Sciences
Qualifications and Requirements
1. PHD degree OR excellent candidates with a Master’s degree related to Social Sciences.
2. Teaching experience. Candidates with teaching experience are preferred (with reference letters)
3. Language ability: Excellent English. Native English speakers are preferred
1. From 15,000 RMB for up to 20 class hours (45 minutes each) per week.
2. On a full year contract (1 semester probation period), work for 9 months, and get paid for 9 months.
3. Paid public holidays (including the Mid-Autumn Festival, China’s National Day, and the May Day holiday) when applicable.
4. Reimbursement for international airfare to a maximum value of 12,000 RMB per year.
5. A temporary work visa in China.
6. Health insurance.
7. Help on arrival: free airport pickup, student interpreter.
8. A rent-free air-conditioned fully-furnished studio apartment for singles; 2-bedroom apartment for couples. Western bathroom. Cooking and eating utensils supplied. Refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, washing machine and Internet access included. Gas and water free.
9. Reasonable electricity use is covered.
10. Free Chinese lessons.
ALL of the following documents should be included.
1. CV/Resume together with a recent photo
2. A copy of your degree with authentication attached
3. A copy of your TEFL/TESL certificate (if applicable)
4. A photocopy of the photo page of your valid passport
5. Written proof of relevant work history
1. China now requires all degrees to be AUTHENTICATED (legalized). Please visit the website of your local Chinese Consulate for further details.
2. Relevant work history: If your experience requirement is met by your work history, documentary proof (e.g.official reference letters) must be provided.