- Address 241 Daxue Road, Shantou, Guangdong Province, China USD Month
Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
Job Post – Manager / Sr. Manager for Data and Analytics
Position Title: Manager / Sr. Manager for Data and Analytics
Reporting to: Pro-Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: RIGS-2022010
Manage and coordinates the activities of research information services, which encompass research information management, research information system implementation, ongoing enhancement and maintenance, trainings to system end users, research information reporting, research office relevant websites’ design, development and maintenance, academic staff website profile management etc., ensuring to provide effective and professional services to the academic staff as well as to the other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Conduct data collection, data processing, data cleaning and integration on historical research related information from researchers including research outputs, prize, activities, patent, grant etc.;
· Conduct data updating, integration, validation on new GTIIT affiliated research related information including research outputs, prize, activities, patent, grant etc.;
· Design and implement database system to support the requirement of the academic analysis (student records, grant management, etc.);
· Provide support for research website design, development and maintenance on the webpages for academic staff profiles;
· Plan and conduct market research and prepare detailed reports regarding research grants, potential funds, and other as required by the supervisor;
· Provide support for tracking of external sponsorships, program budget and process industry relations;
· Be directly involved in defining research contracts with industry, and with funding agencies, to ensure GTIIT compliance with the contracts;
· Ensure coordination between Finance and RIGS for the timely financial and scientific reporting by GTIIT;
· Provide statistics reports, information summaries and analysis on research achievements to both internal and external stakeholders;
· Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
Required Job Specifications
· A professional level of knowledge and management skills in data, information or related filed.
· More than 10 years’ work experience in data, information management
· Work experience in international organization, working experience in higher education institutions is an advantage
· Strong sense of responsibility and initiative with strong self-organization skills
· Excellent time management skills – ability to organize and manage multiple projects/priorities.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
· Demonstrated experience in writing government and/or association related research reports, summaries etc.
· Able to work in an English-speaking environment and an international, cross-cultural work environment
Required Job Competencies
· Proficient in English and Chinese.
· Good planning and organizing skills.
· Good communication and collaboration skill.
Please send your cover letter, Chinese and English CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Read more on Source link