- Address China, Wuhan, Hongshan, 湖北工业大学
- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Majors Wanted Mechanical Engineering or related field
Introduction to Detroit Green Technology Institute of HBUT
Detroit Green Technology Institute of Hubei University of Technology (湖北工业大学底特律绿色工业学院, website) is a transnational education Institute, which was approved by the Ministry of Education of China in March, 2019. DGTI is located in Wuhan, the capital city of Hubei province and a large metropolitan in central-south China. It is administered cooperatively by HBUT in China and University of Detroit Mercy in USA. DGTI is on HBUT campus.
DGTI offers four bachelor degree programs: Mechanical Design & Manufacturing and Automation, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Software Engineering, and Environmental Engineering. The goal of the institute is to train students to be talents with global vision, international competitiveness, cross-cultural competence, innovation and entrepreneurship. Upon graduation, graduates will receive: 1) a Bachelor of Science degree and a graduation certificate from HBUT, 2) a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the University of Detroit Mercy.
As a Sino-U.S. partnership, DGTI thoroughly integrates the advanced educational concepts and the excellent educational resources of the Sino-U.S. sides, implements the international school-operating system, recruits first-class faculty worldwide, and explores different ways of training innovative and interdisciplinary personnel. Read More
Academic Teacher: Primary duties involve teaching courses related to: Mechanical Design & Manufacturing and Automation (Mechanical Engineering)
Qualifications and Requirements
1. PHD degree OR excellent candidates with a Master’s degree related to our 4 programs.
2. Teaching experience. Candidates with teaching experience are preferred (with reference letters)
3. Language ability: Excellent English. Native English speakers are preferred
1. From 15,000 RMB for up to 20 class hours (45 minutes each) per week.
2. On a full year contract (1 semester probation period), work for 9 months, and get paid for 9 months.
3. Paid public holidays (including the Mid-Autumn Festival, China’s National Day, and the May Day holiday) when applicable.
4. Reimbursement for international airfare to a maximum value of 12,000 RMB per year.
5. A temporary work visa in China.
6. Health insurance.
7. Help on arrival: free airport pickup, student interpreter.
8. A rent-free air-conditioned fully-furnished studio apartment for singles; 2-bedroom apartment for couples. Western bathroom. Cooking and eating utensils supplied. Refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, washing machine and Internet access included. Gas and water free.
9. Reasonable electricity use is covered.
10. Free Chinese lessons.
ALL of the following documents should be included.
1. CV/Resume together with a recent photo
2. A copy of your degree with authentication attached
3. A copy of your TEFL/TESL certificate (if applicable)
4. A photocopy of the photo page of your valid passport
5. Written proof of relevant work history
1. China now requires all degrees to be AUTHENTICATED (legalized). Please visit the website of your local Chinese Consulate for further details.
2. Relevant work history: If your experience requirement is met by your work history, documentary proof (e.g.official reference letters) must be provided.