- Address Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Qualification Masters
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Employer: Sichuan University
The English Department, Sichuan University (Chengdu, China) is looking for foreign teachers.
One-academic-year contract (from September 1st, 2022 to July 15th, 2023)
To undertake an 8-10 academic hours’ teaching load per week
Remuneration Package：120,000-150,000 annually (up to the applicant’s academic background and professional experiences, etc.)
Note: The package for applicants with PhD degrees is negotiable according to the relevant university policy of introducing high-level talents.
1. Abide by the laws and regulations of People’s Republic of China and follow the rules of Sichuan University if employed; responsible, healthy, having good communication skills and team-work spirit;
2. NATIVE English speakers from such countries as the U.K., the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and New Zealand, etc.
3. A Master’s degree and two years full-time college teaching experience after obtaining the degree;
4. Now in Mainland China， Z visa holder preferred;
5. Between 30-58 years old.
If you are interested in this position, please submit the following:
1) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experiences (the time should be as specific as month and there should be no time gap in resume);
2) A recent ID photo; scanned copy of your highest degree certificate, teaching certificate, and any other relevant references or certificates.