- Address Tsinghua University Shenzhen Graduate School, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Science & Engineering
Oncotherapeutic laboratory, Tsinghua Shenzhen International Graduate School, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518055 P.R. China
PI’s: Dr Vijay Pandey and Dr Peter E. Lobie
Reporting to the Lab PI’s, the lab manager will engage in planning, organizing, and overseeing the daily operations of the Oncotherapeutic laboratory. This individual will ensure and adhere to all applicable regulations, safety standards and administrative processes of Tsinghua Shenzhen International Graduate School. The individual will also be required to work closely with lab members including senior researchers, postdocs and students to address smooth workflow in the laboratory.
Duties and responsibilities
• Schedules supervise and coordinate the activities of daily laboratory procedures, ensuring that work meets established quality standards and regulations.
• Ensures staff health and safety, environment, productivity, and quality priorities are addressed and optimized.
• Procurement and maintain adequate reagents, inventory and supplies and ensure proper utilization of consumables with minimum or no waste.
• Coordinate equipment acquisition and/or maintenance requirements.
• Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Management Practices.
• Performs laboratory associated administrative duties as assigned.
• The successful candidate will have a relevant diploma or B.Sc. or M.Sc. (ideally in biology-related subjects).
• Exceptional leadership, organizational and communication skills are required.
• A good understanding of basic biological techniques and reporting requirements is essential.
• Required computer skills include Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
• Shift-work, weekend work and/or extended hours may be required in this position.
• Language: English is required, Chinese is desired.
• Based on qualification and experience.
• As per standard guidelines of Tsinghua Shenzhen International Graduate School.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected], with the subject “Application for Oncotherapeutic laboratory Manager on ChinaUniversityJobs.com + Your Name”.