- Address 777 Xingye Avenue East, Panyu District Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website www2.scut.edu.cn/gzic/
South China University of Technology (SCUT) was founded in 1952 and has grown to become one of the premier research universities in China. SCUT is one of the 36 national Double First Class universities directly supervised by the Ministry of Education (MoE). It locates in the bustling metropolis of Guangzhou, right in the middle of the Pearl River Delta Economic Zone and the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. After more than seven decades of growth, SCUT is now a well-known research-intensive university, excelling in the fields of engineering, sciences, medicine, and business.
1. Internationally-renowned supervisors with rich research experience
All of the freshly hired faculty members have educational and professional experiences from the world-class universities and/or research institutes. More than 90% of them joined GZIC from overseas, and more than 60% are well-established researchers.
2. Providing cutting-edge scientific research facilities (illustrations 2 or 4: representing experimental facilities and areas on campus).
3. A start-up research fund of ¥200.000 and sufficient research space can be made available.
1. Annual salary: ¥270,000~¥470,000 or higher.
2. Housing: on-campus rental housing available, if needed
3. Standard fringe benefits (medical care etc.)
Promising Career Prospects
1. Upon completion of your postdoctoral study, you may apply for relevant positions offered by SCUT or other institutions.
2. Those who complete their postdoctoral studies and decide to take jobs in Guangdong will receive a settlement
1. Abide by the Chinese Constitution, laws and regulations, as well as SCUT’s code of professional ethics and other codes of conduct and pertinent regulations.
2. In general, the doctorate should be earned within 3 years. The applicant may not exceed 35 years old upon his/her application.
3. Possessing excellent physical and mental health, team work skills, worldwide research and academic communication skills, and the capacity to work full-time at SCUT.