- Address China, Foshan, Nanhai District, 南海外国语学校
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
NHFLS is looking for oral English teachers to join our team. You will be teaching either primary school students (grade 1 to 6) or middle school (grade 7 to 9) students. Applicants must be native English speakers holding a Bachelor’s degree or above. Experience in teaching young students is preferred. We also welcome new teachers on board.
1. Teachers are expected to start in Aug. or Jan.
2. Teaching hours: no more than 22 classes per week. Office hours are required from 8:30 am-11:30 am and 3:00 pm-5:30 pm
3. Class size: 40-50 for primary and middle school
4. Accommodation: Free private accommodation is provided on school campus
5. Free meals from Monday to Sunday
6. Salary: negotiable based on experience and will increase after time; 20k – 28k based on experience and will increase after time.
7. Visa: work visa provided. We help teachers who are outside China apply for PU letter.
– Teaching hours: no more than 22 classes per week.
– Office hours: 8:30-11:30am, 3:00-5:30pm (stay in office when you don’t have classes)
– Class size: 40-50 for primary and middle school
– Accommodation: Free private accommodation is provided on school campus
– Free meals from Monday to Friday
– Salary: negotiable based on your teaching experience and will increase after time
Foreign Teachers Story
Nanhai Foreign Language School, Foshan, Guangdong Province
Our school is located in Nanhai district, 10 minutes drive from Guangzhou South Railway Station where you can have easy access to all parts of Guangdong province via high speed railway.
Introduction to Nanhai Foreign Language School
Nanhai Foreign Language School (NFLS, webiste) was founded in September 2014. As a private boarding school offering nine years compulsory education, it consists of a primary school campus and a junior high school campus. Located in the center of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, the school covers an area of nearly 0.2 square kilometers.
Currently, NFLS has 5600 students and nearly 400 excellent and experienced professional teachers from home and abroad, among whom 25 are from the UK, the USA, Australia, and South Africa