- Address Rizhao Campus of Qufu Normal University, Rizhao, Shandong Province, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before May 31, 2022
- Salary Offer From CNY 13k/month USD From CNY 13k/month Month
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
|click to view||click to view|
I. Introduction to the university
Qufu Normal University, a key university in Shandong Province, is located in Qufu, hometown of Confucius and also features a new campus in the beautiful coastal city of Rizhao. The university has 5 disciplines ranked among ESI’s top1% in the world; 6 first-class disciplines in Shandong Province; and 4 high-level disciplines as well. There are 11 doctoral disciplines, one authorized category of Ph.D programs, 25 Master’s programs, 15 authorized categories of Master’s professional degrees, 11 post-doctoral programs,and 69 undergraduate enrollment specialties, forming a comprehensive educational system covering 10 disciplines such as liberal arts, science, engineering, and law. A complete talent training system is in place for all degree programs, including post-doctoral students.
II. Recruitment positions
1 Philosophy Teacher
III. Recruitment requirements
Qufu Normal University will recruit one foreign teacher with a political science major and one with a philosophy major, both of whom will teach undergraduate and graduate students at Rizhao Campus.
|Contract Duration||September 2022 to July 2023|
|Teaching Hour||12 hours per week, occasional participation in school activities|
|Course||Modern Western Political Thought, Modern Western Philosophy or other relevant courses for undergraduate and graduate students|
|Requirement||American or British nationality, Ph.D degree, associate professor or higher, with a major in political science or philosophy, 5-10 years of teaching experience;
Love the cause of higher education, and have the spirit of dedication, unity, cooperation and innovation
IV. Salary and Benefits
- More than 13000 RMB per month before tax for foreign teachers in specialized fields;
- Additional courses may be arranged according to teaching needs and corresponding remuneration shall be paid.
- A holiday allowance, equivalent to one month’s after tax salary to be paid during the contract period
Accommodation: A single apartment of about 80-90 square meters, including bedroom, study room, living room, dining room, kitchen and toilet. Basic facilities of water and electricity are provided at no charge.
Transportation: All transportation costs are reimbursed by the university including international round trip airfare, and transportation to and from port of entry.
Holiday: Enjoy the same legal holidays as Chinese teachers.
Residence permit and certificate: The university is responsible for handling residence permit and expert certificate for foreign teachers and bearing relevant expenses (including the cost of physical examination in China).
Insurance: The University will purchase commercial insurance for foreign teachers. According to the provisions of the insurance contract, the insurance company will bear the medical expenses of foreign teachers in local Chinese regular hospitals/clinics.
Chinese Courses: Foreign teachers can attend Chinese classes free of charge.
V. Contact Information
Zhang Jianxing (Andy)
Office tel: 0086-537-4458235
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit the following documents through CUJ online application (your application will be sent to the college’s HR department by email), or alternatively, to email@example.com. Application is valid until May 31, 2022
- (1) Resume (Chinese and English)
- (2) Valid Passport and current Visa
- (3) The highest education certificate with attached endorsement from Chinese embassy.
- (4) No criminal record certificate with relevant certification attached by the Chinese embassy
- (5) Health examination certificate
- (6) Digital photo of ID