- Address 600 Dunyu Road Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website en.westlake.edu.cn
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of The Lab/ Research Field
Cui Weicheng’s Laboratory mainly carries out: (1) the development of bionic intelligent robotic fish; (2) fundamental research on the frontier and applied problems of large-scale complex system analysis and design, including philosophical foundations and mathematical tools for generalized system theory, uncertainty analysis, multidisciplinary design optimization, artificial intelligence and soft-material analysis, design and manufacturing methods. (3) Industrialization promotion and application of deep-sea submersibles.
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (5)
1) Professional requirements: Submersible, bionic robotics, system science, bionics, mechanics, mathematics (probability and statistics, uncertainty handling), philosophy (ontology, traditional Chinese medicine theory or somatic science), artificial intelligence, optimal design;
2) He/she has strong interest in frontier scientific research and independent scientific research ability.
3) Good English literature reading, communication and writing skills;
4) Good academic ethics and teamwork spirit.
1) Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
2) Candidate’s Ph.D. degree should be obtained within 3 years.
3) Have a strong sense of mission and responsibility, be honest and trustworthy.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
For post-doc(s) who selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government.
For post-doc(s) who full-time work in Hangzhou after completing their post-doc research will be eligible for applying allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English as PDF files to Lingli PAN <[email protected]>, and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
2) 2 reference letters
3) Doctoral Degree Certificate