- Address 600 Dunyu Road Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website en.westlake.edu.cn
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of The Lab/ Research Field
Lab of Ecological and Evolutionary Genomics
Our lab is mainly engaged in the field of molecular evolution, combining genomic big data and molecular genetic experiments to study the generation mechanism of genomic diversity and the evolution of new traits in a variety of non-model organism systems including Drosophila, birds, and mammals.
Lab website: http://zhen-lab.com/
Position: Postdoctoral Fellows (2)
1) Drosophila genetics, familiarity with gene editing technology;
2) Single cell sequencing;
3) Dissecting the biosynthetic pathways of metabolites;
4) Population genetics.
Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
For post-doc(s) who selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government.
For post-doc(s) who full-time work in Hangzhou after completing their post-doc research will be eligible for applying allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English as PDF files to [email protected], and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
2) 2 reference letters (One of them is from the doctoral supervisor);
3) Doctoral Degree Certificate.