- Address Shuangqing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website phys.tsinghua.edu.cn
Job Location:Beijing, China
Salary:University postdoctoral salary, ￥100,000 per annum extra salary provided by the Department of Physics for “Huanwu Peng” postdoctoral fellow
Subject Areas: Physics
Minimum Requirements: Applicants should possess a Ph.D. in Physics or related fields acquired in the past two years, independent research capacity, and the ability to work in collaboration with faculty members. For details, please refer to the website:http://postdoctor.tsinghua.edu.cn.
The Department of Physics at Tsinghua University invites applicants for postdoctoral positions in condensed matter physics, atomic, molecular and optical physics, quantum information, cosmology and astrophysics, biophysics, particle and nuclear physics.
1. Applicants are required to submit their curriculum vitae, 2 reference letters, and other supporting materials (honors/awards, patents, publications, Ph.D. thesis etc.) to:email@example.com. (Please visit the website:http://postdoctor.tsinghua.edu.cn/bsh/detail.jsp?contentid=/publish/hx/29/index.html&pid=26, where the detailed guidance is provided.)
2. The Postdoctoral Recruitment Committee will review the application package for “Huanwu Peng” Postdoctoral Fellow and identify their ideal candidates.
Postdoctoral Recruitment Committee：
Li You (Committee chair), Pengfei Zhuang, Xingjiang Zhou, Wenhui Duan, Qihuang Gong
<Please mention the source “ChinaUniversityJobs.com” when submitting your application>