- Address 1088 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website sme.sustech.edu.cn
School of Microelectronics (SME)，National Exemplary School of Microelectronics, Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) invites highly qualified candidates to fill multiple tenure-track/tenured faculty positions in the areas (but not limited) below:
- Emerging Microelectronic Devices
- Nonvolatile memory
- Wide-bandgap semiconductor
- MEMS and sensor
- Next-generation SoC Designs
- Energy-efficient computing system
- High-speed communication system
- Heterogeneous integrated microsystem
Junior applicants should have (i) a PhD degree in related fields; and (ii) outstanding potential in teaching and research. Candidates for senior post are expected to have demonstrated exceptional academic leadership and strong commitment to be excellent in teaching, research, and services.
Submit (in English, PDF version) a cover letter, a statement in research and teaching, a CV plus copies of 3 most significant publications, and contacts of three referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org entitled with “Apply for Faculty Position”. Applicants are required to specify the rank of the position in their letter of application. The positions will be open until they are filled by appropriate candidates.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Salary and startup funds are highly competitive, commensurate with experience and academic accomplishment. All regular faculty members will join the tenure-track system in accordance with international practice for progress evaluation and promotion. Applicants are encouraged to check out the details about the university at: http://www.sustech.edu.cn.
To apply to join our team, please click the apply link below and provide the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- PhD certificate
- Five published articles (Within the last five years)
- Executive summary of academic achievements & proposed research or work plan (1000 words)
- Letter of recommendation and the names and email addresses of 3 referees (university professors)