- Address Xueyuan Avenue, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Dec. 31, 2021
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website eee.sustech.edu.cn
- Work with the principle investigators to develop a research program aligning the research directions;
- Manage lab daily operations;
- Elucidate potential livelihood/entrepreneurship development for certain technologies;
- Oversee development of reports, peer-reviewed publications and other written documents within his/her expertise;
- Help secure funding for sustainable research and associated engagement activities;
- Help mentor junior students;
- Develop outreach materials for academic and non-academic audiences.
The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Southern University of Science and Technology islooking to hire multiple Research Assistant Professors in the area of signal and information processing, covering theory, methods and applications in a variety of signal processing topics. The applicants will be expected to work with multiple research teams to develop research programs, manage labs, and mentor junior students, etc.
We are particularly interested in those who have the following at least one or more expertise: a) signal processing for communications and networking, b) machine learning for signal processing, c) audio, acoustic and speech signal processing, d) sensor array and multichannel systems, e) design and implementation of adaptive filtering system, f) information forensics and security, etc. This position can be funded for a three-year period initially, with a possibility for extension pending acceptable performance.
1) a cover letter that includes the applicant’s perceived fit with the position;
2) a statement focusing on your research experience and interests relative to this position;
3) a curriculum vitae; and 4) contact information for three or more references.
All the application documents or questions regarding the position may be directed to Dr. Yi Gong via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department Website Address: http://eee.sustc.edu.cn/en/
Master degree or above
- Disciplinary or interdisciplinary Ph.D.; Doctorate degree in appropriate fields with quantitative methodology;
- Candidates’ expertise in the relevant research fields;
- Evidence of strong research capabilities, such as publications in peer-reviewed journals and conferences;
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills;
- Demonstrated interest in collaborative and interdisciplinary research.