- Address University of Macau Avenida da Universidade Taipa, Macau, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Department/School Website um.edu.mo
Apply for this job now
Senior Administrative Assistant/Administrative Assistant for the Faculty of Arts and Humanities
(Reference No.: FAH/SAA/AA/03/2022)
The Faculty of Arts and Humanities (FAH) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant/Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP41,860 (index 270 – 460).
1. Provide administrative support and handle clerical work in the General Office of the Faculty;
2. Assist in budgeting and monitoring of budgetary resources;
3. Provide technical support and analysis for superior’s decision making;
4. Assist in information collection and compilation as requested by sub-units;
5. Handle enquiries and provide communication channels between faculty members and students;
6. Perform other duties and ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above related to Business Administration, English Studies, English-Chinese Translation or English Education; possession of Master’s degree will be an advantage;
2. Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in higher education institution or government sector;
3. High proficiency in written Chinese and English, spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese; knowledge of Portuguese or Japanese is an advantage;
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and able to work both independently and in a team;
5. Self-motivated, with a strong sense of responsibility and competent in multitasking and prioritizing tasks.
Notes for application
• Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before April 13, 2022;
• Application screening will be based on requirements listed above. Please indicate the education qualification obtained and describe relevant work experience clearly in the Curriculum Vitae and application form;
• Applicants are required to pay an application fee of MOP300, an application will only be accepted when the application fee is settled by the application deadline. The payment can be made at the Human Resources Section of the University of Macau during office hours or online with “GovPay” payment gateway;
• Macao residents who are in financial difficulties at the time of submission of application as duly verified by the Social Welfare Bureau will be exempted from paying the application fee.
Other contact methods
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8578; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**