- Address University of Macau Avenida da Universidade Taipa, Macau, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Department/School Website um.edu.mo
Senior Administrative Assistant/Administrative Assistant for the Student Resources Section
(Reference No.: SAO/SRS/SAA/AA/04/2022)
The Student Resources Section (SRS) of the Student Affairs Office (SAO) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant/Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP41,860 (index 270 – 460).
- Analyse requests and prepare proposals, reports, announcements or information related to the student housing process for approval of the superiors, as well as taking the follow-up actions;
- Serve as the Postgraduate House (PGH) Supervisor and SAO Student Disciplinary Workgroup Investigator;
- Assist in supervising and coordinating with PGH outsourced property management company;
- Analyse accommodation requests from students and guests, execute room assignment and take follow-up actions;
- Execute the residents’ move-in/out arrangements and assist in the establishment and maintenance of the student housing aspects of the Student Information System;
- Assist in the selection, training and managing the House Tutors;
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of the Postgraduate House operation model;
- Assist the tasks for student organizations, resident activities, seminars and special events;
- Manage the Student Housing webpage;
- Provide support to the QEMS projects;
- Handle emergencies and ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree or above is preferable;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in higher education institution, government sector, student affairs, social work or event management field;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin; knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage;
- Proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
- Self-motivated, independent, highly organized and a good team player; good problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Able to be on call during non-office hours;
- Capable to work under pressure and willing to work overtime.
Notes for application
- Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 20 April 2022;
- Application screening will be based on requirements listed above. Please indicate the education qualification obtained and describe relevant work experience clearly in the Curriculum Vitae and application form;
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of MOP300, an application will only be accepted when the application fee is settled by the application deadline. The payment can be made at the Human Resources Section of the University of Macau during office hours or online with “GovPay” payment gateway;
- Macao residents who are in financial difficulties at the time of submission of application as duly verified by the Social Welfare Bureau will be exempted from paying the application fee.
Other contact methods
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8509; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**