- Address University of Macau Avenida da Universidade Taipa, Macau, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Department/School Website um.edu.mo
Apply for this job now
Senior Administrative Officer/Administrative Officer for the Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office
(Reference No.: RSKTO/SAO/AO/03/2022)
The Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office (RSKTO) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Senior Administrative Officer/Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP40,040 to MOP62,790 (index 440 to 690).
1. Assist and advise the Director in devising proposals, plans and reports to the UM management regarding the industry-university-research collaboration;
2. Promote industry-university-research collaboration among UM, research institutes and business organizations in Macao and the mainland;
3. Provide legal opinions, solutions and implement adequate measures to knowledge transfer opportunities;
4. Draft and execute research and development related collaboration agreements;
5. Maintain good communication with internal and external departments;
6. Assist and handle any ad hoc duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering related fields or law. Master’s degree or above is highly preferred;
2. At least 6 years of work experience, preferably in promoting inter-university research collaboration and/or industry-university-research collaboration;
3. Experience in government or public entity administration is desirable;
4. Familiarity with the legislations in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area is an asset;
5. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
6. Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills;
7. Ability of multitasking with capability of working under pressure.
Notes for application
• Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 13 April 2022;
• Application screening will be based on requirements listed above. Please indicate the education qualification obtained and describe relevant work experience clearly in the Curriculum Vitae and application form;
• Applicants are required to pay an application fee of MOP300, an application will only be accepted when the application fee is settled by the application deadline. The payment can be made at the Human Resources Section of the University of Macau during office hours or online with “GovPay” payment gateway;
• Macao residents who are in financial difficulties at the time of submission of application as duly verified by the Social Welfare Bureau will be exempted from paying the application fee.
Other contact methods
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8577; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**