- Address University of Macau Avenida da Universidade Taipa, Macau, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Department/School Website um.edu.mo
Senior Administrative Officer for the Finance Office
(Reference No.: FO/SAO/03/2022)
The Finance Office (FO) of the University of Macau (UM) invites applications for the position of Senior Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP51,870 to MOP62,790 (index 570 – 690).
- Supervise the operational team of the Finance Office;
- Provide guidance to team to ensure that all transactions are properly accounted for under all procedures and controls;
- Coordinate and monitor budget execution and budget forecasting;
- Provide financial and budget information analysis for management;
- Supervise the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and enforce compliance with applicable laws, regulations and reporting standards;
- Streamline the operational workflows, review and formulate rules and regulations, standard operating procedures and guidelines of financial operations;
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of financial project to ensure the achievement of goals;
- Perform ad hoc projects and financial analysis as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Master’s degree is preferred;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years of managerial experience;
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting, good documentation and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of Public Finance of the Macao SAR is an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience in computerized accounting system;
- Excellent communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, multi-tasking, mature, well-organized and able to work independently and under pressure.
Notes for application
- Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 13 April 2022;
- Application screening will be based on requirements listed above. Please indicate the education qualification obtained and describe relevant work experience clearly in the Curriculum Vitae and application form;
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of MOP300, an application will only be accepted when the application fee is settled by the application deadline. The payment can be made at the Human Resources Section of the University of Macau during office hours or online with “GovPay” payment gateway;
- Macao residents who are in financial difficulties at the time of submission of application as duly verified by the Social Welfare Bureau will be exempted from paying the application fee.
Other contact methods
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8406; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**