- Address 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification Masters
- Discipline Medical & Health Science
- Department/School Website cuhk.edu.cn/en
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the School top management in coordinating and tracking on academic and medical related matters with CUHK, the Government, Affiliated Hospital and CUHK-SZ Medical Centre;
2. Support the top management for strategic planning and special projects;
3. Support for the documentation and secretarial works;
4. Supervise staff and handle general office administration;
5. Other assignments as prescribed by the senior management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Master or higher degree;
2. At least five-year post professional or relevant executive experience;
3. Good command in both written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese;
4. Ability and initiative to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. Knowledge about assurance of academic quality is highly preferable;
6. Strong analytical and liaison skills;
7. Knowledge in medicine is required.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: [email protected]