- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Medical & Health Science
- Majors Wanted Global Health, Big Data in Healthcare, Chronic Disease Prevention, Public Health Genomics etc.
- Department/School Website med.sustech.edu.cn
Recruitment of Talents for the Pharmacology Department at the School of Medicine
To move faster towards the goal of building an international-class academic discipline of pharmacology, improving its school-running capability and enhancing its international influences, the Pharmacology Department announces its plan of publicly recruiting high-end academic staff. Excellent scholars from both home and abroad are sincerely welcomed to join the Pharmacology Department at SUSTech. The applicant should have solid education background and experiences of conducting research at high-level domestic or international university / research institute, and have the capability of achieving independent development or promising potentials in academic development. The specialties include but are not limited to neuroscience, cardiovascular, endocrinology, metabolism, respiratory and tumor pharmacology.
The School of Medicine provides ample remunerations to recruited applicants depending on their conditions and requirements for posts.
1. A copy of detailed personal résumé; copies of academic qualifications and diplomas;
2. Contact details of at least three recommenders;
3. List of the research projects over the last five years, published papers, and award-winning outcomes; copies of research projects, as well as award-winning certificates;
4. Proof of employment at important positions at home and / or positions abroad.
The Pharmacology Department recruits the above-mentioned talents all the year round.
Candidates should send the application documents to the recruitment email of SUSTech School of Medicine: email@example.com, and the email should be entitled in the format of “name + post + Pharmacology Department”. For any questions, please contact us at tel: +86-0755-88018031 Contact: Ms. Wang
Recruitment of Talents for the School of Public Health and Emergency Management
Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is an innovation-oriented university in Shenzhen, China. The newly established SUSTech School of Public Health and Emergency Management is committed to cultivating talents with both theoretical knowledge and practical ability in prophylactic medicine, providing important talent and intellectual support for the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, China and the world in responding to health challenges and public emergency management. We are now recruiting high-level talents at home and abroad. The details are as follows:
Full-time positions (professors, associate professors, and assistant professors) in the Following Fields: Global Health, Big Data in Healthcare, Artificial Intelligence for Public Health Information and Disease Early Warning, Public Health Emergency Management, Chronic Disease Prevention and Smart Health Management, Public Health Genomics, Public Health Microbiology and Immunology, Prevention and Control of Infectious and Emerging Infectious Diseases, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Health Policy and Management, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Healthy Aging, etc.
Job Category and Qualifications
1. For faculty positions: outstanding talents or excellent Ph.D. and postdoctoral fellows from universities and research institutes at home and abroad.
2. For Department Chairs and Directors of Centers: overseas candidates shall be Associate Professors or above; domestic candidates shall be senior professional level, with priority given to national talent programs winners.
3. With strong sense of responsibility, pioneering spirit, innovation-oriented and teamwork spirit, good academic research ethics, and integrity.
SUSTech will offer competitive remuneration packages based on the candidates’ competence and job qualifications.
1. A detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and diploma;
2. Five letters of recommendation and detailed contact information for professor and associate professor positions, three letters of recommendation and detailed contact information for assistant professor application;
3. A list of research funding, publications and other achievements in the past five years;
4. Certificate of appointment.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and application via email. After passing the preliminary review, you will be informed of the interview. Contact Information
Address: Southern University of Science and Technology, 1088 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, Guangdong province, P.R. China.
Zip code: 518055
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify your email subject as “name + Recruitment of SUSTech School of Public Health and Emergency Management”)