- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open Until Filled USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed December 1, 2021
- Department/School Website xiyu.gdufs.edu.cn
Introduction of the Faculty of European Languages and Cultures
The Faculty of European Languages and Cultures is one of the first schools that GDUFS established. After 56 years of construction and development, the faculty now offers 10 undergraduate programs in French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Greek, Serbian and Czech. Among them, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, and Polish majors are the national first-class majors.
With the fundamental task of cultivating students with moral integrity in mind, it aims to cultivate compound foreign language talents who can directly participate in international competition and cooperation. It has now maintained close cooperative relations with nearly 50 well-known universities or academic institutions abroad.
Recruitment positions and specific conditions
Teacher for Croatian Studies
1. Offering courses in Croatian language and literature for undergraduates, 14 periods per week class hours (40 min)
2. Setting and grading assignments and examinations
3. Collaborating with local staff to give instructions and feedbacks to students during essay writing
4. Conducting research, including writing journal articles and books
5. Other work assigned by the faculty
1. Native Croatian speaker;
2. MA or above from internationally recognized university, majored in Croatian language or literature or Croatian as Foreign Language;
3. Teaching experience in similar courses;
4. Lecturer or experience in teaching Croatian as a foreign language is preferred;
5. Clean criminal record;
6. Good health status;
7. Professional, positive and culturally aware, good communication and interpersonal skills;
8. Team-player and strong ability to learn from working.
The remuneration can be negotiated according to the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
The university provides free on-campus housing with basic furniture and electrical appliances; it also provides social security, medical insurance and accident insurance for foreign teachers. Children of foreign teachers have the opportunity to study in schools affiliated to GDUFS.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your documents via CUJ online application or email the contact person. Visit 2022 Recruitment Announcement for International Talents for more information about the recruitment.